Registration Information

Have you recently moved to this community? Are you registering for the first time?

If you are new to the community and have school age children, the Halton District School Board has important information about registering for school.

To find out which school your child will attend, you can access School Locator on the Halton District School Board website. It can be found within the Schools menu under "School Attendance Boundaries", or by calling the Planning Department/Boundary inquiries at (905) 335-3663, ext. 3240.

The boundary for our school is the area: School Boundary Map

For Transportation information call 1-888-803-8660 or email

To register your child directly at the school your child must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.

If your child is not a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, you will need to contact the Immigration and Visa Co-ordinator at the J.W. Singleton Education Centre at (905) 335-3663 ext. 3435.

What is "school age"?

If you have a child who turns 4 by December 31st of this calendar year you can register him/her for Junior Kindergarten. If you have a child who turns 5 by December 31st of this calendar year you can register him/her for Senior Kindergarten.

Youth up to age 21 can attend regular high school classes.

Information to bring to register your child for school

Before going to the school please call ahead to better assist you and the office staff. If you have any copies of current school records, samples of your child’s work, reports that may assist the school in program/placement of your child please take them with you at the time of registration.

You will need to provide ALL of the following information before you can register your child for school:

• Proof of child’s age - original birth certificate or passport

• Proof of address -copy of offer to purchase or lease agreement or a copy of a current property tax bill.

• Your child’s health card

• Proof of child’s citizenship - Birth Certificate, Passport, Record of Landing (IMM1000), or Permanent Resident card.

• Proof of custody - if you are not the child’s parent and the child is under 18, you must provide proof of custody.

• Immunization record - proof that your child has been immunized, according to the recommended immunization schedule in Ontario, against the following: Please note: Only original documents will be accepted.




-Red measles



Please call the Halton Regional Health Department at (905) 825-6060 ext. 7855:

• For information about the immunization schedule in Ontario.

• To verify that your child’s record is up-to-date.

• To obtain the exemption form if your child has not been immunized for medical reasons or because of a conflict of religion or conscience.

• For information on how to have your child immunized if you do not have an Ontario health card and can’t afford a doctor’s fees for immunization.